View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #4
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudak18 View Post
I would forward this research to BMWNA. I hope they know who is representing them and their product. It's a shame because i had to fill my sales rep on a few things too. He was like, 'where are you getting your info?' lol. But the sad part is their bosses are brain washing them to get the highest margin of profit possible, even by stating false info. coming from someone with car sales experience, don't trust a single word they say no matter how good their b.s. smells. And always, always get a second opinion. Unless you just want the damn thing and don't really care about saving a couple grand.....
Yeah no joke. Tomorrow I'm going to call a few more dealers, but out of state and around the country to see what they know. Maybe I can find a better deal out there. To me there is no reason why someone who wants to do Euro Delivery should have to pay more than Euro Invoice and plus a little extra because this is not a limited production car like the 1///M was.

I even had one of the dealers I spoke with today, I can't remember which, tell me that one reason why dealers don't want to let U.S. customers get the F10 M5 at Euro Delivery Invoice is because once they get it back to the U.S. they are just going to turn around and sell it as a used car with a few hundred miles on it. I don't know of anyone who would do that because you would be taking a huge hit on the resale value even though it would still be a relatively new car to the U.S. Market. Also not to mention that anyone that takes delivery in the U.S. in September has to appreciate the car and be a big enthusiast in order to have it first. I rebutted by saying that this car is not the 1///M, BMW will produce tens of thousands of them in the future.
Appreciate 0