Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 BMW M5 Alpine White

Garage List
2012 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rampage76 View Post
What I need.. and if anyone can help with this... is a full listing of the (expensive) parts that I will be needing for the repair. They will be basing their computation on their estimates to repair (parts + labor). But I'm certain they have never seen a 2014 M5 in their body shop. I need to make sure that I can at least provide a listing of the expensive parts that I know will be necessary for the repair. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Part, part number, cost for the most expensive parts I"m going to need for the full repair. I want them to be able to verify the part cost because I think that is where they will undervalue everything. Not to mention their labor costs will probably not be the labor costs I'll end up paying...

For example, you guys mentioned the new LED Headlight which is $$3250. New bumper $750 painted. $400 Fender Repair. $600 Hood Repair. New Oil Cooler Unknown$ Each Sensor that needs replacing Unknown$..... If I can give them a list of parts like that, it might help get a more fair payout.
If you view my previous post on page 1 I listed the major parts in USD prices. I did not include the bolts and small gaskets so figure on adding 15-20% on the total.

Your LED headlamp is part # 63117352486 Google it they are not $3250 they are between $1300 and $1600. I quote new primed OEM panels from BMW that does not include removing the old panel, installing the new panel and finishing and blending into existing paint.

I was rear-ended in the summer. Rear bumper, x2 mufflers, 1 backup sensor and trunk lid (not fenders, tail lamps). $26k CAD so figure $20K USD finished with labour. 3 stage paint isn't a quick fix if done properly.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Netwon; 12-26-2014 at 06:05 PM..
Appreciate 0