03-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #94
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony20009 View Post
Are the members of the list the ones that generate the most profits or the ones that have the happiest customers? I suspect it's the former which can be achieved without necessarily being what a consumer would most value in a dealership. Although the winning dealers must surely do enough to keep customers happy, or at least coming back, in order to actually sell vehicles.
I can tell you that I work for Flemington BMW and I know that we are on the list and are at the top for customer service in sales and service. Profit is a very small part of it from my understanding. I have been with Flemington for almost 7 years now and we didnt win it until the past 3 years. Before that our customer satisfaction ws good but not exeplary like it is now. Ask anyone about what they think of Flemington BMW, as well as what they think of me as as a CA on these forums here and see what they say. Our reviews here on e90post speak for themselves.

We have won it 3 years in a row and have had nothing but excelent ratings in customer service year after year. We also give a very fair price on the cars we sell if you ask any of the 12+ people I have sold cars to here on the forums. It is a very hard award to win that looks at all of the aspects running a dealership the proper way and I can tell you customer service is the biggest percentage of the final score. Hope this helps.
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0