View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 07:08 PM   #40
BLACK MARKT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 - ALPINE WHITE

I was being impulsive when I had GTHAUS ship everything OVERNIGHT as I'm sure many members of M5POST are ...
But that doesn't I didn't have concerns and as time went by I my mind started playing tricks on me .. lol

Anyways the team at GTHAUS has been great about addressing my initial concerns for the 100th time and assuring me that we're good!!
So I'll 100% be armed w/ the stage 1 flash by our #PMLQUICKSTRIKE run to SuperCar Sunday in Woodland Hills on 03/03/20XIII!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Such a shame after having the pieces needed for your upgrade shipped as an overnight delivery and then being distracted for three weeks. I thought you had your initial concerns allayed initially, and that's why you had them ship "OVERNIGHT ME WHATEVER I NEED!!!" There hasn't been any problem with the installation has there? How long does it take to have new DME's delivered from BMW? You and GTHAUS would certainly tell us if there had been some difficulty? Not an inexpensive upgrade I'd guess.....truth be told. Did you have the Stage I or Stage II shipped overnight? Your advice and experience will help all of us less brave owners! WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF???