View Single Post
      04-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

FS: Canon 5D Mark II, 20D, EF 17-40mm f/4L

I'm putting up some Canon gear for sale.
1. Canon 5D Mark II (body-only): excellent condition, no bumps or scratches. Less than 5000 shutter actuations. Comes with everything except the original box. $1750 shipped, OBO.

2. Canon 20D (body-only): excellent condition with normal wear and tear. I don't see any scratches or dents. It probably has less than 20k actuations by my estimates. It comes in the original box with all the original accessories. Additionally, it comes with the genuine battery grip and two batteries. I'm going to miss this camera, but it's got to go so I can re-coup some money on my recent purchases. It's still an excellent camera for the beginner. $400 shipped, OBO.

3. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L lens: It comes with the manual, lens caps, lens hood, and lens bag. The glass and accessories are in excellent condition. I had a UV filter on this lens from Day 1, so there is no need to worry about the glass. $650 shipped, OBO.

If you want to make an offer on any of the above items, PM me with a legitimate offer. The prices above include shipping insured within CONUS. I can accept all major credit cards.

Thanks,

--AC

Last edited by Chewy734; 05-04-2012 at 08:17 PM..
Appreciate 0