Garage List
2021 X5  [0.00]
2021 M5 Competition  [9.17]
2022 M4 CSL  [10.00]
2022 M3 Xdrive Comp ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcclemes View Post
Hi Mat
I have no mods planned yet as I want to live with the car for awhile first. But I will consider a set of bigger carbon slip on pipes for the exhaust.
The one thing I would really like to achieve though is to have the speed limiter removed as per the M Performance pack option available to German customers as I travel to Germany frequently. I just cannot find anyone that has been able to crack the ecu to remove the limiter. There is one company that advertsises in most of the UK car mags that can do it but only with an increase to BHP which I don't won't or need. I think 575 plus is more than enough for a RWD car. And in any case they are charging 2.5K which I would never consider paying. If someone could offer this limiter removal for say £500 I would be straight there.
Exhaust pipes would look good... interesting about the speed limit removal. Have you asked BMW in the UK?

I seem to recall seeing the F10 when it was at the Autosport show a few years ago, and it said you could have it removed but had to go on a "BMW driving course" lol. Anyone else heard of that?

What is the top speed of the M5?

Cheers

Mat

Instagram - @matfireworks
Appreciate 0