View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 03:52 PM   #32
SSM5
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorM3 View Post
I called BMWFS, and they referred me back to the dealer Finance department. I called the manager there twice, left vm's, and no call back. Spoke to another finance person there, and she said "i dont make enough" and i don't have a lengthy credit history. I can certainly understand the latter, but it's still infuriating to me that there are a ton of monkeys driving around in these cars who have no business being in them.

So i have excellent credit, 0 loans, 0 mortgage, and 0 opening balances on credit cards. The only negative is my length of credit history. Iam (25) So i'm not understanding why they will not allow this loan to take place. I have 0 expenses. Makes perfect sense.

And the real kicker is, they capped my MSRP at 45k. That is a fucking insult to me. And yes, i make more than 45k a year.

As i said, i'm not sure whose decision it really is to say yes or no, (as i said before BMWFS referred me back to the dealer) but i'm sure they should go back to school. I don't think they've ever heard of debt-income ratio.

They may do it with a large cap reduction

2023 M5 Comp Skyscraper Grey,Executive Pack, Drivers Assistance, B&W, 789's.
Appreciate 0