12-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #74
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fester View Post
I have been in your camp too. But after test driving 991S...I was sold.. First reason there no comparison with any other car I can think of, the way it drives, sounds, handles etc...secondly, I don't think I'm ready for another turbo BMW or any other turbo car (sorry it's just my opinion). I got 2 kids, 8 and 11 ... I had them sit in the back seat of 991S and play with their iPads while we were at dealership for well over an hour...they had leg room and convinced me this the one I need to get. We take short trips to the city 40-50 min one way and they're thrilled to even think about it...(I'm about 5'10" and my wife is 5'7" with above average height kids, especially my older one)... I know in few years they won't be able to fit well (I can't fit in the back comfortably) but what the he**...I ended up placing an order for 991 4S (it just completed its build today...on the boat in a couple of days), which ended up costing me ~$170K. My wife drives a GX which we may upgrade to new GL in few years but I plan to use 991 as my daily driver...i am glad you made the right decision getting the p-car...there's no substitute period!
Did anyone catch this? So you had your kids sit in the back seat with their iPads at the dealership for over an hour?

11 - 12 MW E92 ///M3 ZCP

08 - 11 E90 335i
Appreciate 0