03-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #24
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShainoF10M5 View Post
Be careful getting use to the power. Like some M3 owners have stated in other threads, you can basically "drive the shit out of an M3" without getting in "too" much trouble if you have good driving skills. I have never driven the 1M but I suspect the same applies. The M5, on the other hand, builds speed so quickly (with more momentum due to mass) that you can easily exceed your skill level or the capabilities of your tires in WOT.

I think every dealership should offer the same advice they gave me the day I bought mine "enjoy the power, but respect the power". I've never forgotten the look he gave me at the time either. It was a very sincere warning.

The best part though? This is like having many cars in one because of 160 different performance variations (320 if you consider ass massager on or off!

That's a hell of a trade you made. Enjoy!
I understand what you are talking about!!
I though you have to ask for trouble in this car to be in trouble but so not true!!
Today was rainy in here and I tried to push it as I used to in dry times and without MDM or anything crazy, just 1/2 or 3/4 floored it and the rear went way to the right side for no obvious reason and only thing that saved me was the DSC!! As once stopped the wrong spinning wheel the car was able to pull through while I was still thinking what's going on!!
Appreciate 0