WickedE93
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: White E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrdriven View Post
Based on discussions with George.

I will test 25psi in R888s. Burn out at least through second gear by hitting water box, WOT 1st, click quickly to second and control spin till starts sticking then let off immediately. First run I will ease into throttle to see how well it sticks, if track is prepped good and traction is there try burn out mod second pass. Same burn out, then off line hit WOT on second yellow. Car shoots up to 5krpm then takes off, hope to see it stick! If not, let off.

Additional tips or thoughts?
You may also want to try adding PSI to the front tires about 50psi. the R888 is a street tire. Unlike a drag slick or drag radial it doesn't really get stickier when you heat it up with a burnout. Street tires actually get harder and grip less when they are heated up. You can play with it because it's a soft compound but if your 60 foot isn't where you want it with the burnout I would suggest a very quick one just to clean off the tired and get the water off from the water box and see how you do.
Gintani Supercharger/ Gintani x-pipe/ Challenge rear muffler section powder coated black/ Alpine DCT Tune & Coding/ Republic Werkz modded headlights and tail lights/ Gloss black cosmetics, hood vents, and mirror caps/ Piano Black interior trim, Roof painted black by Ranz Motorsports/ Velos Designwerkz Solo V's/ KW V3's/ MRF Solid sub-frame bushings W/ Delrin Diff bushings/ Duke Dynamics CSL Trunk/ Euro bumper/ Full Dinmann aero kit.
Appreciate 0