View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #19
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

I HEAR YA LOUD AND CLEAR MY BROTHER FROM SOMEWHERE OUT IN THE GULF OF MEXICO ON THE DEEPWATER PATHFINDER...lol....Rpi said I should have it before the end of this month so it should be home before I finish this hitch offshore. I have full confindence in shaking the walls down and will post up the video the minute after I install it. I'm sure I will be all over it as I look forward to stomping my foot down on it. You will be the first to know D. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Exactly, exactly, exactly! I'm so happy that more and more people are starting to run muffler deleted exhausts, so that I am not the only one. As I have been saying for months now, the sound proofing in the F10 M5 is too DAMN good! You still can't hear it that much from the inside, which is bad for those who want that race car feeling, but great for those who have wives and kids that don't want to feel uncomfortable whenever they drive/ride in the M5.

Boots, where you at? Are you hearing this brotha?! Haha!

Country run
Appreciate 0