Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I feel like we're the same person lol i never sold mine either - the first one became unplayable after taking it to and from people's houses and letting them borrow it and the second was taken to college by my friend -___-
hehe, I lost my CDs for KOTOR1, I move the folder from PC to PC now..

Quote:
And even to this day, I still know the exact order and result of the trial you have to go through in Dantooine with the 2 people who killed that dude.
so tedious!! but it was a fun quest
the worst are the pillars with the rings :@

Quote:
The story in Kotor 1 was the best I have ever played through - period. The second one had better gameplay because it was basically exactly the same as the first but with more of everything (holy double bladed silver lightsaber batman). The second one was definitely a lot darker too which wad pretty cool.
100% my feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
Shit dude, i've memorized every single scene in kotor 1. Seriously, i know the outcome of every choice, in every conversation. i think light side is lame as shit so i usually do dark side (its so much more fun honestly...) and pro-tip: go scoundrel then jedi guardian. if you hit someone from behind as a scoundrel you get a huge + bonus to dmg, and guardians have that leap shit. oh man you can jump across a room and just murder someone instantly if they have their back to you. its an awesome combination
Force Lighting Lvl 3 > all

Quote:
also have you ever played mass effect? Its by bioware also, i've been replaying mass effect 2 lately and that game is just as awesome as kotor, plus its got updated graphics. Its pretty much the exact same kinda game.
love Mass Effect...
I have a few friends at EA.. I've been to their offices (and BioWare's) got to see ME3 in dev
it will shit all over the other ones..

I can't wait for SWTOR
I want to get into the BETA so bad!!!