08-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #29
Tourbillon
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 S550, '13 4S, '11 E550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
There are already 2013 F10 5 Series deliveries in the US and those cars have the new navigation.

As we said previously reported, the US M5 will have the new navigation pro.
You never know. M models don't always get the upgrades the same year as their lower end models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualguy View Post
I almost canceled mine not because of the delays but because of all the issues discovered with the car, such as the problem with the rear coil springs. If people report this problem on the 2013 models before I pick up my car, then I'll probably cancel my order...
I'll be extremely unhappy if I have a problem with the rear springs. They had the time to fix it obviously since it has been sitting here at the port 3 weeks. There was no need for them to rush it. Being my first BMW, I hope its not common for them to sweep problems under the rug and hope no one notices or complains. I feel uneasy knowing I may have to bring it in for a fix and have local mechanics take it apart to repair it. You would think they would have discovered this problem in their R&D.

For the record, can someone provide a link to where it states the official US launch date is 9/1?
Appreciate 0