Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csnyman2
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csnyman2
And yet they remain the best selling manufacturer. Not even mentioning the many reliability issues that don't reach recall list. And don't tell me "yes, but I buy it for the performance" because BMs are not the performance benchmark anymore. Think it's time to move on.
Move on to what?

Every manufacturer has quality issues and recalls.
Anything else. Merc, Lexus, Audi. Of my friends with BMs, all of them have had problems. Every single one of them. 2 out of 5 owners at work have had their engines replaced??? Is that acceptable for a premium brand?? I'm tired of being mocked by other owners about the BM owners and their frequent visits to the dealership. Wtf. I'd rather have 5% less "excitement" and not visit the freakin dealer every month. Sorry, but after 7 years It's buy-buy BMW.
You're moving away from BMW because your two friends have/had problems with their cars and because you're tired of other people's stupid mocking?
I've had my fair share of problems, believe me. Not sure what is so funny, although I can understand you want to justify driving a BM. I just struggle to do it these days. So much other more reliable and exciting options out there?
Appreciate 0