M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexlocator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.FriedmanFast View Post
Primarily Sonoma, and yes, the M5 is husky to say the least; but its girth makes turning a fast lap time, say faster than a GT3 RS on a given day, all the more satisfying (and before that debate ensues, yes, I acknowledge the role of the driver here). As for the e92 M3, I love to track said car, but it is designated as my wife's toy and therefore my access is somewhat, ahem, limited, at least as it relates to putting in laps.
That's a bold statement concerning a GT3RS, lol. But then I reread your mod list and the power difference is significant. Still, I have to ask, what year RS do you refer to? I've run against 997.2 RS at Big Willow in my track prepped 350z, and they are damn fast in stock form. Can only imagine what the 991 variant can do.

(and yes yada, yada, driver skills, etc)
I am not sure as to the year, but it was a later model in the orange and black livery. I'm sure the driver had something to do with it, but I care not. On that day, my saloon was faster!
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0