View Single Post
      06-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #67
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-bitious
This thread is about a nice video with a top speed run. I am intentionally not providing dyno sheets from two different brands, because this flaming is what these discussions always lead to. I posted one sheet with wheel horse power before deleting the front cats and installing a better exhaust. This is a dynojet sheet you have made no comment on
It is also safe to say the car would now make more than 660 RWHP on the same dynojet with the cats delete and the better exhaust. So now we are basing it on facts and a posted sheet. Ignore my honesty about the Maha dyno sheet.

So back on topic and let us enjoy the videos.
Ok back in topic how about some performance numbers , Vbox , drag strip something . People are suspicious of dyno claims because they can be easily manipulated and there is huge variances between results on the same dyno much less different types . No one is going to believe PP is superior unless a PP car can put up performance numbers better than what's out there currently . The simple fact is the fastest and quickest S63 TU currently is M6 beasts car running an 11.0 @ 128mph in hot conditions at a NHRA drag strip . No one is discounting the fact that PP has gotten more power out of you're car than Manhart did . If you're car is making 800 hp It will trap over 130mph at the track and probably 132 by Vbox , just run it !
Appreciate 0