06-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #76
m6beast
Captain
Rep
Drives: stock m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaele92 View Post
This car is just crazy fast !

i just got my M5 one week ago , and its on break in , and already scares me !

with 800 hp its only good in straight line right ?

I would like to remap , but BMW anti tuning .....
As long as you know how to drive it! I always drive mine without traction control on, it's all in the throttle. Car is so well engineered I can drift that shit out of this car. It's better then my e63 M6 which I would have never thought especially going from a naturally aspirated to a boosted car.
M-bitious.... How about Dyno on a Dyno jet just to see where your numbers are we don't care about drivetrain losses but it gives an idea where other members are at with there Dyno figures and mods.

As for comparing my M6 and my M5 I feel like my M5 is producing more power from the factory. Even on the same Dyno with less mods my M5 is close in power to my M6. I plan to have the exact modifications to compare both in racing and Dyno numbers.

So that is the reason people are asking not because they're trying to say your claims are not a reality. I know if my car is pushing 670 whp in 5th and still have another 1000 rpm to go I'm pretty sure in 6th my car should be pushing 700whp easy that's over 800 HP at the Crank.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0