View Single Post
      10-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #101
Used2be
Perennial PFC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 DG/Aragon

Not official yet....../Finally official!

Hello all,

I'm jumping the gun a bit by posting here, but I have actually ORDERED an M5 as of yesterday, and want to thank Jason for his 'color photo threads master list'. So much better than color samples at a dealership and really helped me make my choices for paint and leather. Made me brave enough to go out of my usually bland, conservative approach and take the Sakhir leather for the interior. I'm still waffling between the Space Gray and Imperial Blue for paint, but lean toward the 'blend in with the crowd' Gray. I'd do the black but have had a black car for the last 15 years and need a change. I haven't looked around much on the site, but it seems like a congenial place with lots of good information to be had.

Picked up my Space Gray, Sakhir Orange with Dark Wood yesterday (12/22/12) and it's great to have it at home! Three pics to show the IND side grill with SO mesh, the not usually selected 19" rims, and the SO interior color. Also have the gloss black front grill from IND, but you've all seen those, too many times.
Attached Images

Last edited by Used2be; 12-23-2012 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Post pictures
Appreciate 0