uhn2000
Big K...
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3CS BX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
wow. Congrats on your new job prospect.

If you are gone for that long, then obviously, there is no point to keep the car. If I were in your shoes, I would ask the dealer to see how much of a major hit if I have to sell it back to them.
I
figure 10% off of what you actually paid may be a possible offer from the dealer but anything greater than that, you should try to sell on the open market.
Great idea, I just reached out to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM47 View Post
My opinion you will lose at least 25 % just look at resales Pfaff had one for resale at 85 K ....... I would have your prospective employer overseas pay the 2 k to ship it to wherever, insure it, then drive it in a new country.... If you are there long enough you might get a better resale. The above is assuming you own it out right if not your lender would not allow you to export it from Canada unless you have it secured.
Congratulations on your new adventure...
I know Pfaff well and that M5 was a 2012 with 12,000km on it, no full leather either. I am going to the middle east to open a branch office over there. I highly doubt that my car can be imported there but definitely something to look in to.