View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #24
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F12M6MD View Post
Just installed full cat-back with LXR GTC with wireless EV control on my F12 M6. Sound is freaking ridiculous. It makes u want to drive so much more aggressive because the sound to me is THAT much better than stock. Mustang dyno before and after same day showed 14hp increase at wheels (501hp). Not as much as advertised but I was going for sound. Valve works well to quiet down to near stock. I'll post more info and pics/video tomorrow over on M6 forum.
Power gain being (+14 gain instead of +30 gain), our engineers could speculate 3 possible reasons:

1. First of all, depending on the vehicle condition and various dyno measure conditions, reuslt may vary on each vehicle.
2. Different engine "operating" temperature may vary the result since these cars get heat soaked very easily.
3. Vehicle needs to adjust to its new settings in order to "fully" perform to its potential.

We are sure you probably already know these, but we just wanted to chime in to share our thoughts regards to your power concern.

Regardless, we are glad that you are enjoying our meisterschaft exhaust on your new M6 !!
Please post up some photos and videos when you have a chance. Thank you for your purchase and also for your great comments.

GTHAUS

Last edited by GTHAUS; 01-12-2013 at 09:08 PM..
Appreciate 0