Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
yea, i wanna see Imanari rip someones leg off

and agreed on all accounts regarding UFC on FX but I think Silva is going to pull it off, the roar from the crowd is gonna give him a lil extra and seeing how close the last fight was, I think he's gonna get the win, maybe even by ko/tko

Anyone follow TUF brazil? it was one of the best season of TUF in a long time, if not ever. Mutante is a beast, not sure about the other match up since its gonna be close but I'll be rooting for Jason, I like Pepey too though. Which was the hardest part about that season of TUF, i really liked every single guy, they all had amazing stories. Not like US TUF where we get guys Junie Brownie or Jessie Taylor...
I'm praying for a Silva clinch fest of knees, elbows and bloody death. If he wins in his home country, OMFG LOL! The place would go apeshit!

TUF Brazil, as far as who I'm rooting for, pretty much everyone really. All of their stories are so much more heart felt. Every single one of em has suffered so much and they are all doing it for their own families. It's as tho I really want em all to win so that they can support their families and help those they love get out of the slime of drugs and violence.

The one I want to see win the least is vitor's protege lol. Don't know why but something about him just doesn't make me like him.
Appreciate 0