View Single Post
      02-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime1 View Post
I've thought of this as well problem is that we are planning to have a baby soon and not sure if having the small 911 is a smart idea.. This will be our first kid so I don't have lots of experience...
Yup. That is why I bought the M5 and not the M6. Have an 8 yr old and a 5 month old. Car seats (and hockey gear) become a very big part of your buying decisions. CONGRATS on the decision! Kids are worth EVERY sacrifice. My 8 year old knows more about M5s than most of the salespeople at the dealer. They all get a very big kick out of him. The other day I look at my wife and say "where's Gavin?" He yells from inside a MCB M5 on the showroom "over here in the F10 daddy!". I was sitting with our sales guy/buddy and I said "don't say F10 buddy. You will confuse him. Say "pretty blue car". All the sales guys laughed. All of his teachers and kids at school get plenty of lessons on cars too. Recently he says "we are just alike Daddy, we like cars, guns and hotties!" THAT is when having kids is such a blast!

Now get the Porsche before it's too late! TRUST ME ON THIS! hahahahahaha

Last edited by ColdList; 02-15-2013 at 05:55 PM..
Appreciate 0