05-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
chillin4now
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5M, 458 Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawpurv99 View Post
So are there only 4 orders in so far (TylerStarBmw, SleepTight, efm9821, and me-lawpurv99)? Anyone know if this is an allocation limitation, lack of demand, people not posting orders, or something else?

I just got an email from the dealer I had placed my 2nd deposit with and that dealer said: "BMW hasn’t allocated any slots to anyone in our district or region (southeast) that I can see nor have they for anyone (in the country)...." I'm wondering how that is since I "placed" my "order" with my dealer.

I am trying to figure out if he is just not a priority dealer for BMW or if other dealers just don't have slots or something else....this is very confusing and conflicting! Anyone know how this is going down?
I am hearing similar information from my dealer (to your second deposit location). Nothing is allocated except for 1 single car that is going to Honolulu. Maybe you were able to place the order in anticipation of the allocation?

It would be helpful if one of the dealer representatives would jump in and update everybody with a technical explanation of the order process and what we can expect.

Maybe they dont know either?
Appreciate 0