View Single Post
      09-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #2
Fantasm
Lieutenant
Algeria
Rep
Drives: SL63

1) you will need to give it a few days and several hours of driving time. it will not be an increase you can very easily notice by butt dyno normally. however, i do know when its kicked in or not.
FYI: The BMS kit isn't sold or advertised as a "subjective" upgrade, its sold as an actual factual HP/TQ increase -- if you want to verify it, remove BMS - DYNO, re-add BMS - DYNO. You will see where in the torque and hp curves the new power comes in. Don't forget adding catless or low cell cat DP's will also give you a ton more power with the BMS.

2) no reason to have gotten the dinan sways. too small of difference to have noticed ever probably. you would have been better off getting some coilovers for $1000 and $500 install and that would've been a HUGE difference... even the $1000 coilovers (megans, KW H.A.S. , etc).
My recommendation: Sell the Dinan sways, buy the KW H.A.S. kit = HUGE difference.

in regards to the BMS, when I fill up with 100oct gas it takes a bit for it to recognize the full power. I can always tell the difference between 91oct and 100oct, but it takes like 2 days. there is considerably more torque and then it drops off again if I dont keep using 100oct.

im saying that because im used to 91oct and BMS already, and I get more HP by just putting in 100oct - so its similar to how it would be if I removed or just added the BMS on a stock engine.

Last edited by Fantasm; 09-02-2014 at 10:28 PM..
Appreciate 0