View Single Post
      05-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #33
NCAA 77
NCAA 77
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 ///M3 Competition

Finally some pics

Sorry guys. I was in such a hurry to post about my exciting day that I did not include any photos. I had to downsize the jpeg file size from my Digital SLR in order to be able to upload them so I apologize if the resolution isn't the best.

It's been a week and a half now in the Beast and I just can't stop smiling when I'm driving it. It truly is an amazing machine.

I noticed that some of the replies on this thread mention that the 550xi M Sport is a POS. I think that's rather harsh. It is a stellar automobile and anyone would be lucky to drive one. Let's be honest - anyone who can manage to drive around a plus $70K car is doing pretty well. The M Sport package, M detailing, and AWD capability makes that car very special. I consider myself extremely fortunate (as anyone should on this M5 forum) that I had the opportunity to move into the M5.

My earlier point about the differences between the cars is just that - a point. They are not comparable anymore than an S6 would be to the M5. The cars are simply different. The M will not appeal to everyone. In that case perhaps the 550 is the perfect car for some.

Happy driving!! The Indy 500 just finished and now I have the urge to track my car next weekend!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0