View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #45
B-1Pilot
Yankee Air Pirate
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 w/CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
You fly boys crack me up with your assumptions lol. Please be assured my intentions were good. I thought some information about the subject would add to the discussion. It was not my intent to have the last word and end the discussion. I admit I do take some solace in my opinion that, on good days, I am an average driver with average skill and attention span and I appreciate drivers that signal their intent to change course.

That said, if either of your anonymous Internet identities are in anyway reflective of what you actually do for a living and we should cross paths, I'd insist on buying the beers to show my appreciation. Thanks....
No worries. I drive like I fly.. aggressive, but precise - always watching to see how the other guy might try to kill me today (especially true on the motorcycle).

To be fair... in my real job I am quite a stickler for airspeed and altitude control when flying or instructing new pilots. Its a whole different mess if you violate FAA rules, or are off timing and position in a strike package.

The difference in the air is that everyone has to obey the rules, else they get called out in debrief to explain why they weren't maintaining standards. Now, if I could just debrief every minivan driver in the fast lane who was one their phone texting.....