View Single Post
      04-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #101
BMW0412
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M1
Fabulous combo, by far my favorite! Congrats!!!

It seems to me most of the M5s I am seeing are without the full merino leather, which is a bit surprising, as it looks kinda...plain 5-series-ish. I had that option on my E39 M5 and frankly have missed it ever since, I'd totally opt for it even with a $3,500 price tag (especially with the white interior it adds a bit more white leather accents vs the black plastic trim).
You are right! Sometimes I feel bad without ordering the full leather package. Here is the reason: when I ordered this m5, the price have not came out yet, so we don't know how much for the leather package, in uk it cost almost 6000 ponds, so I thought it probably cost around 8,9000 dollers in Canada, that's why I ddnt order the full leather package. There is Another problem for the leather package, it includes the leather for both dashboard, lower door panel and seat back, the dashboard leather is good, but the seat back and lower door panel is not that useful, plus that's the easiest place to get mad and dirty in the interior. Also I have sliverston for interior, so it would be even harder to clean.
The leather dashboard looks good for sure, but believe me, when u acturally drive this car, you really don't care if that's leather or what
Appreciate 0