View Single Post
      03-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #117
Db750
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

Really glad I read this review. Thank you for posting stealth. I have read many of these reviews, and I had no idea that you get a discount for bmwcca or about all the free stuff you get such as the helmet! If anyone has pictures of the helmet I would love to see them.

I stopped by the performance center on the way home from a vacation in may of 2014 just to check it out and see what cars they had. I ended up getting to explore and see pretty much everything there which was awesome! I think I even went in a place or two I wasn't supposed to. I talked with one of the instructors, Andrew, for about 20 minutes in the parking lot while we watched the m5 do hot laps. I believe he may have been the same guy mentioned in the OP. He was very nice, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, as well as welcoming to me. I remember he was driving a track prepped Miata.

M school is something I plan to do in the next year or so, so very happy to have read this very informative review. One thing I will say is I wish I could have done M school back when they had the big NA V10s and V8s, but the F chassis cars will certainly do!
Appreciate 0