BDWonder
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast400 View Post
Hello All,
I'm in a bit of a personal pickle.
I have an opportunity to trade my 435ix (loaded with AC Schnitzer tune and Akrapovic exhaust) + $35k for a 2014 M5, also loaded (every box checked except heat sensing and ceramic) and with a Akrapovic Exhaust.
The dilemmas I have are the following: My car is pristine, the M5 has some scratches on the front bumper/rear bumper, and a wheel has road rash, the others rims have 'chalking' around the BMW emblems on the wheel. The driver seat looks a bit grungy (Car has 14k miles), but could probably be cleaned. It has been sitting for a year except for the occasional test drive. The engine valve covers and block look 'chalky' (covered in oxidized white powder--never seen this much oxidation). The test drive seemed fine, and I really like the car.
I'm in the southwestern part of Germany, and we do get a little snow, but it's hit or miss.
The 435ix on the other hand has really impressed me the two times we had snow, and everyone was stuck, yet I just plowed thru at 60mph. The gas mileage has also impressed me at around 24mpg at 390hp.
I wouldn't mind sacrificing to play, but I'm on the fence whether it's worth it.
I know....real first world problem
DONT DO IT!!!
Appreciate 0