View Single Post
      01-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #25
F12M6MD
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Rivian R1T

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
Power gain being (+14 gain instead of +30 gain), our engineers could speculate 3 possible reasons:

1. First of all, depending on the vehicle condition and various dyno measure conditions, reuslt may vary on each vehicle.
2. Different engine "operating" temperature may vary the result since these cars get heat soaked very easily.
3. Vehicle needs to adjust to its new settings in order to "fully" perform to its potential.

We are sure you probably already know these, but we just wanted to chime in to share our thoughts regards to your power concern.

Regardless, we are glad that you are enjoying your meisterschaft exhaust on our new M6 !!
Please post up some photos and videos when you have a chance. Thank you for your purchase and also for your great comments.

GTHAUS
I completely agree with the above. I know people want to hear numbers so that's what I gave. To address the above speculations: My car had 1300 miles on it and had not yet had its first service. The best run was #1 as #2 was heat-soaked. Pulls were immediately after the install without any road time before. For the record, I love this exhaust on my M6. I may re-dyno down the road to see how my car has adjusted.
Appreciate 0