06-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Exclamation *WARNING* Full Leather X3DA Shkhir Orange

If your thinking about ordering a Shkhir Orange full leather X3DA option on 2014 my's be aware that your headliner will be in orangeeven though the description clearly says "X3DA Sakhir Orange Full Merino Leather w/Anthracite (blackish) Alcantara Headliner"

If you read below it on the ordering guide it contradicts itself by saying

"X3DA requires ordering XD5" xd5 is a orange headliner
" X3DA will delete 776 from the order" Anthracite (blackish) Alcantara Headliner.

I found this out by switching to the full leather option and BWM Germany responding that i must get the orange headliner and that it will be a 9 week delay in production.

We responded with can we get X3DA but with the Anthracite (blackish) Alcantara Headliner as it states. They replied NO.

So i have to cancel the full leather option. I do not want and orange headliner... ewe

Was anyone else able to order X3DA with Anthracite (blackish) Alcantara Headliner????????

i really got onboard with the full leather and now i cant get it (well i sure the 10g full idv pkg could make it happen but i am not willing to spend that)

NOTE: I believe this affect ALL full leather cars in 2014. So if you have ordered full leather your headliner will be the same color as your seats. According to what i have been able to put together. (look at the guide XD5 notation) XD5 = headliner in upholstery color
Attached Images

Last edited by Spinny02; 06-28-2013 at 04:19 PM..
Appreciate 0