View Single Post
      07-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #10
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Yes that is correct you will get the color of your leather unless you add 776 to your order. That is new for 14's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttyGunther View Post
Is this really the case? I placed an order for a 2014 with X3DA. The vehicle inquiry/design printout reads "X3DA Sakhir Orange Full Merino Leather w/Anthracite Alcantara Headliner $3,500.00." XD5 is nowhere to be found... Then again, neither is 776. Something is not right. The pricing guide clearly shows for full silverstone II, sakhir orange, and black that 776 will be deleted and XD5 is required. That would mean full silverstone II orders would get a silverstone headliner and full black orders would get black instead of anthracite. That can't be, can it?

On the 2013 pricing guide, XD5 required Individual Platinum, Champagne, or Silk Gray... not available for non-Individual colors. No such options are listed on the 2014 pricing guide for Individual colors. That's why I have to wonder if this isn't a mistake.

If this is the case, though, I need to do something fast. I went bold and ordered sakhir on sakhir. An orange headliner would be far too bold for me to handle!
Appreciate 0