View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #30
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Listen guys,

I have tried to say in my posts how "people read these boards" and how it is not wise to say certain things that may rub others the wrong way. I just had a conversation with Ron. I have known him personally for quite a while now. He is the ONLY person on earth that I would EVER allow to touch my BMW (ANY of them). I have experienced his work. I follow his direction unquestionably and I always leave thrilled. I also know if I have one tiny quirk whatsoever that he is there to take care of me at all costs. He will NOT let anyone be unhappy for any reason-not his style. He is connected to Noelle and Dinan closely and s highly credible.

He has explicitly told me that NO ONE on these boards who is talking about DynoJets and doing ridiculous things to their F10 M5 and relying on that kind of garbage will get ANY parts, tunes,etc. from him period. I spoke to Noelle as well previously and they will also not rely on the data from DynoJets being done wholly incorrectly. It is truly a severe irritant to most of these people and would cut you (and me) off if I went on about Dynos. I know for a fact this improper DynoJet results thing is tru as I personally sat there watching an F10 M5 strapped to a Dyno with a tune on it as we logged an immense amount of data. The operator looked very puzzled as he noticed what the DME was doing as it throttled the car up and down and threw all kinds of weird readings. The car actually showed LOWER numbers than a stock F10 M5 put on the same Dyno immediately afterward. Then both cars were put on the street (I personally drove both) and the tuned car was easily faster than the stock one. So at the end of the day I am firmly convinced of what I have been told and mine will not EVER see a DynoJet.

Sorry for the negativity but at some point the bs needs to come to a rest. BMW does engine Dynos and you have accurate results. 560 hp 502 lb. ft. of torque.. It is a LOT. ENJOY it.
Appreciate 0