10-31-2012, 09:48 AM   #19
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradone1 View Post
Boy oh boy, thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate the support in here. I am hoping its mislabeled but I have a feeling its not. It's definitely a 5k upgrade I chose so its surely not free.

With the frozen I am worried about the clear coat missing and all the silly extra care needed when washing, no microfiber, bird sh!t ruining the paint.. For Pete's sake I have a bird (grey Congo) and god forbid he sh!ts on accident (haha trying to Joke but its not working for me)

Right the cars details says: Color 490 Special Color Frozen White 5,000.00

I really don't see how it could be brilliant....

I don't even think I would take the real frozen if they removed the 5k price tag... Wonder if it will sit at dealer unsold for a long time being frozen white and 6MT. These guys are tards at this dealer, seriously.

I ordered this car in July and it took this long. I seriously may wait for the vert m4 at this rate. God is telling me something here..... Maybe.
Hi,
as it's a bummer I think you might be able to make the best out of this !!
As you're in Miami keeping the frozen color clean and maintain it you
should not have any major issues (I'd have gone for Frozen Brilliant White
if I'd live in your neck of the woods ) .
Frozen is just using a "different" clear coat and actually easier to keep clean/maintain as you only need a very small number of products.
given that Brilliant White and Frozen White are at the same cost it also financially would be a wash.
I'd suggest you have a look and then decide .
I love my Brilliant White but it is a very understated color and only very few people will recognize it (99% will see it as Alpine white). So it really is the worlds most expensive white

- Jan
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0