07-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #47
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
admittedly, i have showered with over 100 dudes while in bootcamp.

i think it's "mostly" a stereotype.

i was surprised to realize that your dong is not proportionate to anything else on your body.

you either have a huge dong or you don't - doesn't matter if you're white, black, mexican, phillipino, or asian and it doesn't matter if you have big hands or big feet and it doesn't matter if you're 5'5" or 6'7"......

i won't go into details though.............
It's hard to read that and not imagine that your avatar is what you looked like when showering with 100 dudes.

Op....

While i can't agree with Lios 100% i do know that one thing is true. You stop showing interest in her and she'll start missing your attention. Just lay off initiating any communication with her. Respond to her but be short and to the point, not mean. Even if she wants to hang out; you do that, but you had better be strong enough to keep it friendly and nothing more. Hell, even hang with her parents but don't talk about her at all. Just talk about how great things are in your life. That will get back to her. The more you act like it's not big deal the more she'll realize she made a mistake. But if you hang with her and you have sex with her or kiss her it's over. You can give her a hug like you're giving one to your aunt and you're allowed to let her blow you. NOTHING MORE.

You tell her the truth though, that you're not happy about this, but if that's what she wants that's fine with you. But you follow that up with, "i don't know where i'll be in 6 months and can't guarantee i'll be able to go back to the way things were."

Also, just because a girl is acting stupid doesn't mean she's not the one or marriage material. If this was true, none of us would be married.