ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Oh you reinterpreted my comment wrong. I was not saying that personally. I was pointing out that some people think modded cars are ridiculous and some people think non-modded cars are "plain". Making the point that criticizing either style is not cool and that people all have different likes. Doesn't make one point of view better or worse or any more correct than the other. Frankly, doesn't mean a hill of beans and it is probably a better practice to keep those sort of subjective observations to ourselves if they are going to be critical of other board members. In my family we have one "modder" (me) and a wife who will not let me touch her X5. She thinks I am nuts. Perhaps she is right.
I hear ya! I say hell it's your car you can put wings on it if you like. As you know in life too many people have opinions on what others should do, or buy. Have you put your wheels on if so post pic.
Agreed! Nope. Still waiting on the darn things. We will see if they actually arrive on time. My last set of HREs took several weeks longer than expected but well worth the wait. Honestly, I LOVE the stock wheels. Fit the car very nicely. I am keeping them this time and not selling like I did with my E60. I am hoping I actually like how the HREs look better than I like these. If not, I will turn around and sell them.

2016 McLaren 675LT - Chicane Grey
2016 Corvette Z07 - Artic White
2016 BMW F86 X6M - Black Sapphire Metallic

Last edited by ColdList; 02-17-2013 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 0