08-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #37
ImpetuousRacer
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
I just don't understand the psychology of people who just can't stand someone doing over the limit.

I feel a lot of times there are a set of drivers on tight deadlines, have things to do, places to be in the city life. Then you have other people who are in no rush, have no sense of urgency and no understanding of any deadline in their life. They just mosey around the streets in complete disregard to anyone and have nothing better to do but be an "enforcer" because they have been brainwashed that over the limit = dangerous.

These people create the "box in" situations, and frustrate entire streets of traffic. They get upset if someone wants to go around.

I've personally had some of the worst run ins with Minivan drivers myself. I can only expect this to be that truly these people have a miserable life. Let's face it lots of screaming kids, perhaps the extra baby fat causes them to not have the sexual reliefs of stress they once had, and on top of all that, they are shamed everyday in society by being seen in a minvan.

I personally ALWAYS move out of the way when I see someone coming up fast. I find it to be a courtesy and if someone wants to get a ticket, etc that is up to them, not me.
That's my rant.
Appreciate 0