05-27-2015, 04:51 AM   #1
E90potentialbuyer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M5 / 2009 335i xDrive

Questions

Questions about the car:

1. I have full leather on the car but the lower b pillars ( where front seat belts are) are not covered in anything. It's hard ugly black plastic. Do your cars have it that way too or did they just forget to cover that portion of my car? It seems odd. I thought it would be wrapped in alcantara like rest of the car.
2. When I picked it up at the welt, the car had black mats with no M5 logos. Will the dealer put M5 logo mats?
3. I have comp package on the car but alas it came with Pirelli P Zero :-( can I talk to my dealer for swapping them with Michelin PSS? I doubt it since I put 250+ miles on my car. Pirellis seemed fine (drove in bad weather) but I haven't driven with michelin's so can't compare the difference
4. Auto stop is disabled for me by default (I love it). I have to enable it if I want - but why would I? Seems like it's different from what I have seen on this forum where it is enabled by default every time you start the car. Is that a 2015 feature?

Thanks
2017 Fiat 500C Abarth
Appreciate 0