Rep
Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
@TheHouseWon Merging? No idea what you're referring to but we will never merge with any other tuner. We've got thousands of tuned cars in 50 countries around the world so it wouldn't make sense to merge with a much smaller tuner.

Fasta data has been transmitted for nearly a decade, this is nothing new. BMW is likely taking a closer look to prevent paying for claims caused by modifications.

Regardless of this new dealer debacle, we've done 5 M5s this week alone, so it doesn't seem to be stopping those wanting more power. I know I wouldn't be able to drive mine without a tune, just feels lethargic.

@allmotor This is simply not true either. There was nothing to crack other than getting the security passwords for bootmode access, and the password reading device has nothing to do with BR.... I think you have a partial understanding here with some misinformation. We've had the factory data for this car since 2011, but there was no password reading tool available until 2012/13ish, which is why you didn't see any tuned prior to that. Tuning a file and flashing it successfully to the DME are two mutually exclusive things.

We have the factory data for the G series cars also, just no security access to the new Motorola processor yet, same deal as the M5 was in 11/12 with the TC1797 processor. Also notice the lack of offerings for the non Tu motors with the Siemens MSD85 TC1796 processor for which the security password tool still doesn't exist.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0