ChrisNich117
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 F10 M5 Alpine White ZCP

Garage List
2009 e92 M3 coupe  [0.00]
2013 F10 M5  [0.00]
MDM can still be dangerous if the tires aren't warmed up. Even when I had my 13 M5 the car would slide to the left or right from a stop in MDM just because of how much power the thing puts down. With the comp package it sits lower and even leaving it in comfort will give you some crazy slip. I only open it up on the highway where it truly shines. It's really not a drag racer and you'll get smoked by lesser cars with AWD. The super sport tires are fantastic but if they have lost half of their usable tread life they show a significant difference in traction from a standstill. Best bet is to keep the traction control on and drive it hard on open highway roads where you can calculate the risk and have the appropriate reaction time to deal with any unforeseen issues. Everything in moderation I say. If you're taking it to the drag strip that's a different story, but safety and personal responsibility will keep you from involuntary manslaughter charges where you'll spend what may seem like an eternity in a box. I know I've gone off topic but the car is batshit crazy without the traction control on and accidents do happen. With great torque and limited traction comes great responsibility!
Appreciate 0