View Single Post
      08-27-2012, 06:08 AM   #82
CarolinaM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Aus, I took the time to read all those threads, I had seen those threads before you posted them. I've also seen examples of threads that same applies to HRE which are considered cream of the crop. Any wheel can be bent including factory forged wheels, believe me I've done it before. A reputable wheel dealer will help you deal with the aftermath. In terms of valueing whos in my car, I've got two kids so obviously this is important to me. I've tried to look into this as much as possible, and theres no true way to know that any product will stand up to muster, but in my mind I was convinced when the dealer who I bought the wheels from (owner of wheels boutique, worlds largest HRE dealer) said he's got ADVs on his X5M that carries his children. If the wheels were suspect then I don't think worlds largest HRE dealer would put ADV1s on his car. In terms of the weight savings, I asked them about this issue, they aren't performing race prep on my wheels though it is possible to do. Having said all that, what wheel would you recommend?! The only wheel fully TUV certified to my knowledge is HRE/BBS.
2013 BMW M5, Retired, AW/SO
2012 VW Golf R daily driven Stage II+ APR tune, 370HP
Appreciate 0