View Single Post
      11-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
BLACK MARKT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 - ALPINE WHITE

Question WHO HAS THE MOST POWERFUL F10 M5 in the U.S.?

Had a lengthy conversation a few days ago a client who is a huge BMW enthusiast ...

Our conversation began with him asking me how I liked the F10 M5 over the E60 M5 I had before ...
My answer was I still love my E39 M5 the best ... lol

Next we talked about the different suspension set-ups and exhaust systems that is available on the market ...
Naturally we talked about all the sick M5's that various people have built like the IND M5 and Manhart themed M5 from Velos Designwerks, etc, etc, etc ..
Everything we talked about till that point I've talked about dozens of times with others ...
The part of our conversation which interested me was who has the MOST POWERFUL F10 M5 right now?

He said that the MANHART RACING MH5 BiTurbo F10 M5 at 646HP wears the crown ....

Manhart Racing MH5 S Biturbo F10 M5 Pumped Up to 646 HP - M5POST - BMW M5 Forum

I've read and heard what it sounds like but I'm not convinced ..
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that its not making power but I need proof of like .. lol
Show me dyno numbers along w/ a video of it hammering down the autobahn ...
IMO even w/ that it's irrelevant to me because the M5 is in Germany ...
I'm more impressed if DINAN had a M5 making 646HP here in the US with all our BS emissions, lower octane gas, etc,etc ....
We went back and forth on this for a minute with no real conclusion ...

Long story short there are alot of F10 M5's that LOOK great w/ all the optical mods but this is a PERFORMANCE sedan right?

How much MORE POWER we can squeeze out of our M5's and also curious what everybody on M5POST thinks including the sponsorers.

WHO HAS THE MOST POWERFUL "TUNED" F10 M5 in the U.S.?

Last edited by BLACK MARKT; 11-29-2012 at 04:25 PM..
Appreciate 0