View Single Post
      11-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #17
star21
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 en route

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate@IND View Post
Not to discredit Rpi but I still would like to see an independent dyno showing the same results. Would you be willing to do a before and after run at EAS?
+1

A friendly business competition will certainly help the customer in the long run. I think it'd be interesting to see the RPi exhaust on a DynoJet versus a Dyno Dynamics unit.

Since the RPi exhaust claims the most significant expected gain of 20-30 HP, I think it'd be great to independently verify it. The 3" piping and VERY straight through design (so much so that it includes a new support brace!) will definitely help to reach that goal. The straight through design also goes in a completely different direction from all other exhausts on the market.

The exhaust system you can tell is a tuner shop product as the weld joints appear to be done by a skilled hand. It looks well built and again shows contrast to the other big names on the market who probably have robotic welded joints, pressed muffler sections, etc. I'm not a fan of the muffler look/design and the support brace but if it works then one doesn't have much to complain about.
Appreciate 0