View Single Post
      07-25-2013, 04:03 PM   #24
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

I have been struggling with this. I was thinging of ordering the car with the 19s and using them for winter and getting a set of 20s (probably HREs) for summer. Probelm is you are now left with a set of 19 inch summer tires. Also, then you have staggered 19s and I would rather not have staggard widths for winter.

I don't love any of the stock 20s unfortunately so I don't think I would get the 20's with the car and then buy the 19 winter package. I was thinking about getting the 20's using them for the season and then treating myself to the HREs just as the newness of the car is wearing off. I would then shod the 20s with winter rubber. My concern is whether there will be a significant winter perfomance difference between the 20s and the 19s. Any thoughts - preferable based on experience?
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0