View Single Post
      02-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #93
ki__
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C 6MT

Garage List
Everyone is being way too critical. The fanboy level is at a all new high. I mean not liking the guy is one thing but that was actually one of his better reviews, and I think he does address the M5 perfectly. DCT isn't actually the best auto around town and in traffic, we all know that DCT shines on the track. For those saying they are late to the party, who cares?? DRIVE needs to be build their list of cars to be tested so why wouldn't they add a M5 to the party. Matt isn't my favorite, Chris is better, but he is slowly showing his true colors. Chris already said this would be his daily driver if he had to have three cars (one for the weekday, track and weekend) and I couldn't agree more, what else do you need for a daily car. The M5 should have kept the V10, agreeing with Matt here, because it gave the M5 a musical identity. The sound right now seems too hidden, sure the right exhaust makes this car sound amazing but without it, it feels muted. I just wish they tested the Competition Package, you don't see too many reviews on that.

Great review IMO.
Appreciate 0