View Single Post
      02-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #98
DanM1092
Registered
Rep
Drives: 04 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post
Kind of funny how there are numerous posts/threads on these forums about issues with suspension and steering issues/comments, as well as on DCT etc. Complaints about active sound, lack of noise from the exhaust and so on. The iDrive is not the first time being talked about.

But when someone else mentions these, basically minor, issues with some parts of the car, then he is a fat idiot... After all, he was like 80-90% positive...

Some of the comments here are really pathetic IMHO and Matt Farah comes out like a Knight in shining armour in comparison...

I hope not all fellow BMW owners are like this...
Agreed. I havent had my bmw for a long time but i hope i dont become like some of the people commenting in this thread

If matt says the car was jerky in traffic, then thats his experience with it. If matt says the nav failed him twice in a single day, then how can you expect him to say really good things about it? Judging by some of the other comments, hes not the only one.

Also, i wonder if all the people saying that the dct being jerky is nonsense have actually driven the car.
Appreciate 0