04-07-2024, 12:36 PM   #7
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell431 View Post
Yeah it's hard to say I would really like $45k without the LM. Cause those alone were 11k 😂 so I'll probably sell those. I just hate to post a price and everyone talk bad about it. I realize the market is worsening, but there needs to be some sort of realization that all the extras and time to do all of it has got to be worth a little something..
We would be very close on price if I were shopping but the car definitely would need to include wheels, not those necessarily but something tasteful and aftermarket. I think if listed at that price the right buyer would see the value in that. A knowledgeable buyer might try to nick the price down a bit over the ord bearings. Someone looking for a purist stock car would do the same.

It is a very desirable color with tastefully implemented aesthetic improvements.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 1