View Single Post
      07-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #67
FDfranklin
d[-_-]b
Rep
Drives: Ordered: 2023 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
The best computing experience is when hardware and software were specifically designed to work together. Apple has known this from the beginning and it's why their devices/computers provide the best user experience.

But I don't expect everyone to believe that just as I don't expect someone who drives a Camry to believe BMW provides a better driving experience.

In the end, I'm not missing out on anything by using a Mac since I get to use great software on quality hardware...and when I do need to use Windows (only for gaming in my case), I can boot right into it from another partition. I used to love engaging in the pc vs mac arguments in the past, but all that really matters is I can choose the platform that fits me best.

All the images that Kiemyster posted is the perfect example of Windows fanboyism and only shows how little he really knows about both computing platforms.
I'm not talking about hardware or software I'm talking about the company itself. Also if you think MAC parts are higher quality than the good PC brands or good PCs in general you are truly misinformed.

Did you just compare a PC to a Camry? My custom build would run circles around your mac

I have no issue with people using macs they are not for me.
Appreciate 0