10-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #18
bradone1
BMW Extraordinaire
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X7 M Sport, 2015 M4 Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
That brushed transparent red looks awesome. Lamborghini Miami just posted an instagram video with a Lamborghini with similar wheels.

Brad maybe you should redo them with a stained finish. I'm sure they can make it slightly orange for the look you want.

I think you did the right move sticking with stock wheel size.

What's this BMW meet I didn't know about?
i will ask but from what i am told you can only heat/bake the wheel one time to powder coat, good thing my good friend is the manufacturer of the wheel line

This was a meet that i found out about when i was mounting the wheels, it was on key biscayne on Saturday at 3pm. It was called the BMW haloween run and it was from 2-3pm right on key biscayne when you pass the toll on the left side and they all did a run to Midtown to eat lunch. Alot of M3's ect, a few M5's but in total about 30+ cars, nice guys.. if you search google its out there but very little info.

My friend who owns Velgen wheels wanted me to go to show them to the people at the meet, feedback was great but i too like the iridescent look of the wheels above.... I wanted some crazy glitter/fleck in mine but was set on a perfect match to the seats..
Appreciate 0