View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #32
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPiM5 View Post
Since this thread is in the business of helping people I just wanted to let everyone know that after I booked my 2 nights at the Marriott in Munich last night, I went ahead and booked the rest of my hotels for the rest of my trip.

I'll be staying at these places:

-August 31st - Sept 2nd: Munich, Marriott @ Berliner Strasse: $95 EUR / $118 USD per night.
-Sept 2nd - Sept 3rd: Portofino, Italy:Lido Palace Hotel: $228 USD per night.
-Sept 3rd - Sept 4th: Monaco: Hotel Port Palace - Monte Carlo: $367 USD per night.
-Sept 4th - Sept 5th: Luxembourg City:DoubleTree Hilton: $88 USD per night.
-Sept 5th - Sept 6th: Nurburging: Lindner Ferienpark Nurburgring: $120 USD per night.
-Sept 6th - Sept 7th: Munich: Kempinski Hotel at the Airport: $220 per night.

Anyways my plan is so that by the time I leave the Hilton Hotel in Luxembourg on the 5th of Sept, I will have just over 1,300 miles on the M5. I am then heading from Luxembourg to Trier Germany to go to the dealership there to get the break in service completed. Once completed I will then be heading to the Nurburgring. Don't know if I'll track the M5 yet, or if I'll just ride the new F10 M5 Ringtaxi but I'm thinking either way I'll get to go on the Ring in an M5. Also hoping to find Sabine Schmitz and get her to autograph my M5! Woohoo! Does anybody know if she'll be in Nurburg in early September?! Haha! And then the epic drive back to Munich on the Autobahn with a fully broken in M5.

Maybe I should start another thread of just hotels that people might want to stay at during their Euro Delivery for their F10 M5's. There should be a lot of useful hotel info for those doing ED this September I think.
Good info above. I can modify the title of the thread to something for ED Hotels
Appreciate 0